Close Menu
amed postamed post
  • News
  • World
  • Life & Style
  • Sport
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Tech
  • Travel
  • Contact
What's Hot

Prince William and Kate share heartfelt message – ‘Beautiful’ | Royal | News

August 31, 2025

Dutch Grand Prix starting grid changed hours before race as team steps in | F1 | Sport

August 31, 2025

Rats will stay away from your garden in September thanks to 1 ‘super-cheap’ spray hack

August 31, 2025
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Trending
  • Prince William and Kate share heartfelt message – ‘Beautiful’ | Royal | News
  • Dutch Grand Prix starting grid changed hours before race as team steps in | F1 | Sport
  • Rats will stay away from your garden in September thanks to 1 ‘super-cheap’ spray hack
  • The incredible 1,160-mile train journey that’s one of the world’s most dangerous | World | News
  • Angela Rayner plots ‘chicken run’ to safe seat amid Reform UK poll sur | Politics | News
  • Elon Musk sends warning to Brits over asylum hotels – ‘Take action now!’ | UK | News
  • Prince Harry tipped to meet with 2 Royal Family members as well as King Charles | Royal | News
  • Netflix adds 'instant classic' period drama inspired by real life conspiracy
  • News
  • World
  • Life & Style
  • Sport
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Tech
  • Travel
  • Contact
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
amed postamed post
Subscribe
Sunday, August 31
  • News
  • World
  • Life & Style
  • Sport
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Tech
  • Travel
  • Contact
amed postamed post
Home»News

Royal Family issued alert over shock Meghan Markle ‘trump card’ | Royal | News

amedpostBy amedpostJuly 29, 2025 News No Comments2 Mins Read
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


Meghan Markle could return to the UK in two years waving her “trump cards”, a royal expert has said. While Prince Harry once said he did not want to bring Meghan, 43, back to the UK out of fear for her safety, it is believed the Duchess of Sussex could return in 2027 for the Invictus Games, which are being held in Birmingham.

This is because the duchess often attends the Invictus Games to support her husband, who set up the foundation in 2014 to help wounded ex-servicemen and women. While she could attend the event with Harry, which could be her first visit to her husband’s home country since 2022, one royal expert believes she will be using her “trump cards”.

Richard Fitzwilliams told the Express: “She will, of course, be expected to attend in Birmingham, not to do so would be a public humiliation.”

He continued: “However, the Invictus Games is Meghan’s trump cards and she is likely to play it ruthlessly.

“This involves approving moves towards ‘reconciliation’. Meghan will calculate that this could lead to useful PR in Birmingham which she rather obviously needs.”

It was widely reported weeks ago that Harry, 40, was set to invite members of the Royal Family to the 2027 event, including King Charles.

This is despite the ongoing rifts between Harry and his relatives, which are believed to have started when Harry quit royal life in 2020 with Meghan.

A source told The Mail on Sunday: “Harry has agreed that Invictus should extend an invitation to his family.

“Invictus hopes the Royal Family will come along to support the wounded veterans taking part.”

While many may have believed this to be unlikely, it is seeming more promising now that “peace talks” have supposedly taken place between King Charles’ and Prince Harry’s aides.

Limited details are still known about these “informal” talks, which took place in London earlier this month.

Keep Reading

Prince William and Kate share heartfelt message – ‘Beautiful’ | Royal | News

Angela Rayner plots ‘chicken run’ to safe seat amid Reform UK poll sur | Politics | News

Elon Musk sends warning to Brits over asylum hotels – ‘Take action now!’ | UK | News

Prince Harry tipped to meet with 2 Royal Family members as well as King Charles | Royal | News

Brit tourist fumes at ‘holiday from hell’ in Tenerife – ‘Racist to the English’ | World | News

Donald Trump deals killer blow to Putin-Zelensky peace talks in nightmare for Ukraine | World | News

Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

'I am obsessed with Netflix and here are my top five picks for this month'

July 8, 2025

Cyndi Lauper picks 1904 classic as her favourite song ever

May 21, 2025

PS Plus April 2025 Extra games predictions – Last of Us Part 2 among the top picks

April 7, 2025

Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

January 11, 2021
Latest Posts

Queen Elizabeth the Last! Monarchy Faces Fresh Demand to be Axed

January 20, 2021

Marquez Explains Lack of Confidence During Qatar GP Race

January 15, 2021

Young Teen Sucker-punches Opponent During Basketball Game

January 15, 2021

Subscribe to News

Get the latest sports news from NewsSite about world, sports and politics.

Advertisement

info@amedpost.com

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • News
  • World
  • Life & Style
  • Sport
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Tech
  • Travel
  • Contact
© 2025 The Amed Post

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.