Fourth Nancy Guthrie ransom note sent to TMZ

0


A fourth note has been sent to TMZ by somebody claiming to know what happened to Nancy Guthrie and demanding confidential payment for their information — with the outlet’s founder, Harvey Levin, asking them to prove their claims are real by revealing what they know.

“If you’re worried about getting this money, and you really do have this information, send it to us,” Harvey said in a Monday X post. “We will forward it to the FBI, and that way there’s a record that we have that you supplied this information.

“If they find her, and they find the kidnapper, then at least there is evidence because we have it, that you’re the one who provided the information,” he added. “So this is way for you to get that money if this really is legitimate.”


Follow The Post’s live updates on Savannah Guthrie’s missing mom


The note appeared to have been sent by the same person who has been sending TMZ notes claiming to know what happened to Nancy, but refusing to disclose because they don’t want to be arrested before they can claim the FBI’s $100,000 reward for information leading to her.


Savannah Guthrie and Nancy Guthrie sitting on chairs, smiling in front of a window overlooking the ocean.
A fourth note has been sent to TMZ by somebody claiming to know what happened to Nancy Guthrie (left, with daughter Savannah Guthrie) and demanding confidential payment for their information. savannahguthrie/Instagram

They previously demanded a bitcoin sum — which would be difficult to trace — before offering up their info.

Harvey also quoted alarming information about the supposed circumstances of Nancy’s disappearance the letter sender claimed to have.

” ‘I know what I saw five days ago south of the border, and I was told to shut up, so I know who he is, and that was definitely Nancy with them,’ ” Harvey said, reading from the letter.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here