Explosive video released in the Pentagon’s latest UFO dump on Friday shows the moment a US fighter jet took down a mysterious object flying over Michigan’s Lake Huron.
The infrared clip captured the moment the F-16 jet zeroed in on the unidentified object after it surfaced over the lake in February 2023.
The craft, which appeared to be shaped like a diamond, was quickly struck with what the Department of Defense described as a “weapons system.”

The unidentified object then suddenly erupted and sent what appeared be shrapnel flying.
The new footage was among the 222 declassified files made public on the Department of War’s website on Friday.
More than 50 previously classified videos were released in the latest tranche, including various encounters with military aircraft.

One video appeared to show four unidentified aerial phenomena create a formation over water in Iran back in August 2022.
Another clip from a US Coast Guard’s infrared sensor appeared to show an object flying near a plane over the Southeastern US in April 2024.
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said Friday that the documents, photos and videos of what are officially known as “unidentified anomalous phenomena” have long fueled speculation.
“It’s time the American people see it for themselves,” he said.


