We’re giving away a £250 wilko voucher to one lucky reader in our latest sizzling summer competition.
And it couldn’t be easier to enter – simply answer the question below, fill in your details and and you’ll be in the draw to win!
The bumper prize could give your garden a grand makeover for 2019, whether you spend it on some stylish new furniture, beautiful plants or fun new things for the kids.
Let wilko help you brighten up your garden this year, with everything you need from great value BBQs and parasols to beautiful solar lights and garden hoses – plus toys and games to keep the little ones entertained! Find loads more gardening stuff you’ll love at wilko.com
If you win the voucher, it’ll be up to you how you spend it – plus once you’ve splashed out, any unspent cash on the card will be yours to use throughout 2019 as you wish.
Closing date for entries is May 21 2019 23.59 – so get your answer in today!
Best of luck!
Gardening 2019 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This is a joint competition between Reach Solutions Plc (Daily Mirror and Daily Express (the ‘Syndicate’)) and Wilko Retail Limited (‘Wilko’).
2. The competition is run via the Syndicate on www.mirror.co.uk, www.express.co.uk, and in Daily Mirror and Daily Express newspapers.
3. The competition commences on 23:59 09.05.19 and will close at 23.59 on Thursday 30 May 2019. Any entries received after the closing date will automatically be disqualified from inclusion in the competition.
4. Entrants must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) and aged 18 years or above. Employees of Reach plc, Wilko (including its affiliates), their immediate families, agents or any company involved in the Competition are excluded from entering the competition.
5. The Entrant enters the competition by answering a multiple-choice question and submitting their full name, address, phone number and email address via one of the following links:
6. Only 1 (one) entry per person, per email address will be accepted. Entries suspected of foul play may be disqualified.
7. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to your full name as well as any communication about the prize being published on Reach plc’s and Wilko’s respective websites, publications and social media platforms at the discretion of each company.
8. The winner also agrees to be involved in any after-the-event publicity reasonably requested by either company.
9. The competition and winner will be processed and chosen by Reach Plc.
10. 1 (one) winner will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries received by the competition closing date.
11. The winner will be notified by telephone by 18.00 on Friday 31 May 2019 by Reach Plc.
12. At this point Reach plc will then pass the winners details onto Wilko who will be responsible for arranging and delivering the prize.
13. If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by 18.00 on Wednesday 5 June 2019, or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, Reach Plc has the right to pick another winner as set out above.
14. 1 (one) winner will receive a £250 gift card (the value of this prize may be split across a number of cards i.e. 1 x £50 voucher and 2 x £100 voucher for security purposes). Gift cards are issued by Wilko Retail Limited, JK House, Roebuck Way, Manton Wood, Worksop, Nottinghamshire S80 3EG.
15. Wilko will contact the winner via email within 7 working days and shall arrange delivery and format of the prize with the individual directly.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, the gift card(s) will be activated by Wilko prior to postage to the winner and sent via recorded delivery.
17. Please allow up to 28 days to receive the prize.
18. No change from the gift card(s) will be given in cash but the remaining balance can be applied to future purchases. Where the gift card(s) has been used to purchase goods that are subsequently returned or exchanged for goods of a lower value, the monies owing will be credited to the gift card(s) only.
19. The balance on the gift card(s) cannot be redeemed for cash and the balance cannot be returned to you if the gift card(s) are lost, stolen, defaced or damaged. Wilko reserve the right to restrict use of the gift card(s) if suspicious, fraudulent or illegal activities are suspected or identified. Only original, undamaged gift cards will be accepted.
20. The gift card(s) are not a credit, charge or cheque guarantee card. The gift card(s) cannot be resold. After it has been activated, the gift card will expire if it is not used for 12 consecutive months (excluding any balance enquiries) and any remaining balance on the gift card(s) will be forfeited and reduced to nil.
21. You will only be able to use the gift card(s) to purchase products that are subject to age restrictions if you can provide proof that you are of the appropriate age.
22. Wilko reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or terminate at any time. Such notices will be displayed throughout Wilko stores in reasonably prominent areas. In the unlikely event that this happens, Wilko will contact the winner to ensure the gift is honoured.
24. Wilko cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of accepting a prize. Wilko further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from the prize.
25. Any queries about the gift card(s) should be directed to Wilko, at 08000 329 329.
26. Standard Reach plc terms apply, please see mirror.co.uk/rules