MANNY PACQUIAO adds another chapter to his fabled career when he faces Keith Thurman TONIGHT.
The American Thurman, 30, is unbeaten in 29 fights as he faces Pacquiao in the Filipino’s 71st bout.
When is Pacquiao vs Thurman?
Pacquaio vs Thurman takes place TONIGHT – Saturday, July 20 from the historic MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For viewers in the UK it will occur in the early hours of Sunday, July 21,
Depending on the length of the undercard fights, it is expected the fight will start at around 4am BST on Sunday, July 21.
How do the fighters compare?
What TV channel and live stream is Pacquaio vs Thurman on?
ITV Box Office will be broadcasting the fight.
The card will cost £12.95/€14.95 with the programme showing the FULL undercard – including Plant vs Lee for the IBF super-middleweight title – and starting at midnight.
ITV Box Office is available for your set-top box via their website.
The fight will be live streamed on Fite.TV for the same £12.95 cost for UK viewers.
What belts are on the line?
Thurman is the WBA ‘super’ welterweight champion.
Pacquiao, 40, meanwhile, is the WBA ‘regular’ welterweight champ.
What is the full undercard?
- Caleb Plant vs. Mike Lee (IBF Super-Middleweight title)
- Omar Figueroa Jr. vs. Yordenis Ugas (Welterweight)
- Sergey Lipinets vs. John Molina Jr. (Welterweight)
- Luis Nery vs. Juan Carlos Payano (Bantamweight)
- Efe Ajagba vs Ali Eren Demirezen (Heavyweight)
- Abel Ramos vs Jimmy Williams (Welterweight)
- Genisis Libranza vs Carlos Maldonado (Flyweight)
- John Leo Dato vs Juan Antonio Lopez (Featherweight)
- Jayar Inson vs TBA (Welterweight)
What have the fighters said?
Thurman: “Manny isn’t going to do anything. With the little ‘T-Rex’ arms. He’s about to get beat up.
“I do need the victory to further my own personal legacy come Saturday night.”
Pacquiao: “I consider this fight one of the most important of my career because I am 40 I want to prove something.
“My opponent is very good at talking but we’ll see what happens in the ring.
“Boxing is a science. You have to study. Not only when you have a scheduled fight, but you have to always be studying boxing. That’s allowed me to have the career that I have.”