FEELING ready for a new and fresh look for 2018?
We help you go back to basics with our selection neutral lippies and glosses on the high street.
Getty – Contributor Stand out from the crowd with our high street make-up picks
Here’s our five make-up picks for the New Year
Pixeleyesphotography.co.uk Check out our high street make-up picks for the New Year
- Go balmy: A formula that keeps lips hydrated and boosts natural colour? Yep, it’s Trinny London Lip Glow in Maddie, £16. Best of all, the products in this range stack together to form one very portable little make-up kit.
- Bare all: Say hello to Nudestix Lip And Cheek Pencil in Whisper, £24, AKA a multitasking marvel. A liner, lip tint and cheek tint in one, this has all bases covered – plus vitamin E to help prevent the dreaded winter chapping.
- Matte attack: We heart B. Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick in In The Buff, £6.99. It goes on creamy then dries to a gorgeous velvety finish without leaving your lips feeling or looking parched.
- Feeling fruity: Peachy Keen Too Faced Peaches & Cream Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Longwear Lipstick in Sure Thing, £19, has a creamy texture and matte finish that suits everyone. Oh, and added peach and sweet fig mean it’s mega-moisturising.
- All the gloss: Shine on with Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in Fenty Glow, £16. This shade is super-flattering and packed with shea butter to hydrate without any stickiness.